Co Manager Vegan Coffee shop
"Community hub for delicious, healthy food, respect the planet & animals. Inspiring events"
Job Title: Co-Manager
Beginning date: 01/06/2023
Our coffee shop is more than just a regular coffee place. We are committed to creating a warm, welcoming, and inclusive environment where community is fostered.
We focus on showing the world that plant-based food can be amazingly generous, healthy and tasty.
Additionally, we organize events to inspire and uplift our customers. We are proud to be an ethical business respecting the planet and people, including our team.
This is a second location after the first one in south of France. You will be part of the first members and the start of our exciting concept in Portugal.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Co-Manager for our Vegan Coffee Shop. As the Co-Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our coffee shop runs smoothly and efficiently, while also upholding our values of community, health, and sustainability. You will be working closely with Gwendoline, the founder.
- Co-manage and lead a team of employees, including hiring, training, scheduling, and performance management.
- Ensure the quality of our coffee and food offerings, and maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Foster a welcoming and inclusive environment for all customers, actively seek out ways to build and strengthen our community and client’s satisfaction.
- Ensure that our strategies for reducing waste and eco-friendly practices stay in line with our commitment to the environment.
- Participate to planning and organizing events and activities that align with our values of health and wellness, and that inspire and uplift our customers.
- Participate in the communication and marketing strategy
- Manage inventory, budgets, and other financial responsibilities, and ensure that the coffee shop is profitable and sustainable.
- Serving food and drinks to the tables, being a barista and ba at cash register;
- Opportunity to become the manager of the place after 6 months to 1 year.
- 2+ years of experience in a management role in the food and beverage industry.
- Passion for veganism, animal welfare, and environmental sustainability.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent customer service skills, with a focus on creating a welcoming and inclusive environment.
- Experience with inventory management, financial analysis, and budgeting.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
40hrs a week with possible additional paid hours
Net: 1100€ ; increases with the success of the company
+ Advantages in nature & meals
+ interest on your implication
At our coffee shop, we are deeply committed to creating a better world through ethical business practices, community building, and environmental stewardship.
We believe that every member of our team plays an important role in creating a positive and welcoming experience for our customers.
If you share our passion for these values, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are excited about the prospect of working in a vegan coffee shop.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth and development within our organization.
We are based in a very tourist area of Cascais.
You will start working while the high season is starting, and our coffee-shop will be open 7/7 from 7.30am to 6pm and until 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Management , Manager
Contact for application
About this organisation