Plant Based World Expo November 30-December 1, 2022 in London
Plant Based World Expo Europe is the only 100% plant based B2B event to attract an audience of buyers and food and beverage professionals from across retail, foodservice and public sector catering. This unique event combines a world-class conference with an international exhibition of the biggest and best products in the market, as well as high-level networking and tasting opportunities.
Exhibit alongside brands like Heura, Future Farm, La Vie, Moving Mountains, Omnifoods & more.
Enter for a chance to exhibit for free
Start-ups in the plant-based and alternative protein space interested in getting their products in front of industry expert, buyer, and investor eyes at the largest plant-based event in Europe, enter the Plant-Based Start-Up Competition now!
The winner of the competition will receive an exhibitor booth at the expo including a basic furniture and electricity package, a one-on-one meeting with an investor and a one-on-one meeting with a buyer around the event.Enter competition
Requirements: Start-ups applying to the competition must offer 100 percent plant-based products.
Entry deadline: Start-ups must apply to the competition by September 23, 2022 at 11:59 PT. Winner will be announced the following week.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must consent to receiving communications from Vevolution and PBWE regarding the competition.
- The start-up must offer 100 percent plant-based products, and those that offer products with non-plant-based ingredients will not be considered.
- Exceptions include cellular agriculture products free of fetal bovine serum and animal-cruelty.
- Winner must be able to travel to the event in London and cover all additional furniture, travel, accommodation and expenses at the event.
- Prize includes: a 3x2 square meter shell-scheme booth at Plant Based World Expo Europe and basic electricity (enough to power a laptop) a start up furniture package including a counter with face graphic and two chairs,; 30 minute one-on-one meeting with a relevant investor (investor TBC); 30 minute one-on-one meeting with a relevant buyer (buyer TBC).
- If the winner already has purchased a booth, a refund is available.