Pitch & Plant The Global Plant-Based Pitching Competition Is Now Open
£140,000+ / US$180,000+
Investment On Offer
Pitch & Plant 2020
Are you looking for investment from leading plant-based investors?
We are delighted to announce the launch of Pitch & Plant 2020 - a virtual global investment competition for plant-based and animal free startups.
This global competition is for startups that are looking to raise investment from some of the world’s leading plant-based investors.
Our investors have committed to investing a minimum of £20,000 / US$25,000 as part of the Pitch & Plant 2020 competition making a minimum total of £140,000 / US$180,000 on offer to finalists. Although they may invest higher sums if the right startup takes their eye.
Startups can apply from anywhere in the world. So whether you are in San Francisco, London, Hong Kong or NYC, Tel Aviv, Nairobi or Delhi this competition is for you.
We are looking for startups from all sectors, food, technology, fashion, cellular meat and fish, etc. We have a range of investors all with different backgrounds and investment interests.
All applications for Pitch & Plant 2020 will go onto the BETA of the new Vevolution.com platform and will be seen by a larger pool of investors during our platform BETA this October.
Applications are now open and you have until 8th November 2020 to apply. Please keep scrolling to meet the investors and to find some extra information you should read before you create your application.
Meet The Investors
Extra Information Before Your Apply
- Before you apply please make sure you have your pitch deck ready as you will need to submit it as part of your application.
- Please have your investment round information ready including the full amount you are looking to raise, your minimum ticket size, your valuation and when your investment round will open up and will close.
- All open investment rounds will appear on the Vevolution platform when it is launched this November.
- Pitch & Plant is an equity pitching competition.
- Finalists will pitch to the investors and a live audience via a virtual video stream.
- The virtual live event will happen on Thursday 10th December 2020 - save the date.
- All investments are subject to due diligence and agreed valuation.
- Expect to be contacted around W/C Monday 23rd November 2020.